Welcome to our website.
The term “UNICARE LTD” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY. Our company registration number is 05744027. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither any third parties nor we provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from UNICARE LTD
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Business Terms & Conditions
- All donated items must be your property, or you must have permission from the owner to donate.
- Quality control checks will be carried out.
- We ask that clothes are clean, washed and folded and do not have waste, smoke or pet odours.
- We only accept textiles in a good quality, reusable condition We reserve the right to refuse poor quality, unsuitable items.
- Items in poor condition will not be accepted.
- The weight of your bag is totalled and you will be paid accordingly. We pay for every kg.
- Prices may vary depending on market prices.
- Be sure your decision is final on the items you want to sell as once we have purchased from you and you leave the shop you will not be able to claim them back.
CLAIMS & DISPUTES
- All sales are final, therefore we advise to check the amount given to you before leaving and take a receipt of transaction. No claims received afterwards will be considered.